Services & Packages
We offer the most unique variety of midwifery care available in this area.
Medical ultrasound, prenatal massages, nutrition counseling, birthing classes, are some of these services provided under one roof.
We have created all inclusive packages at a very affordable price. You may birth at home or in our birthing center.
With your package there is no limit to the personalized, professional care you will receive. Most agree, your experience will be priceless!
Elite Care Package
- Initial visit – prenatal visit, history taking, introduction to your care at DaySpring and your medical portal, questions & answers
- Prenatal care throughout your pregnancy, individual appointments and/or group prenatals
- 20 week ultrasound with CDA Ultrasound
- All normal OB labs
- Bedside ultrasound as needed
- Labor and delivery care
- 5 One hour massages, with one of our massage therapists
- Initial visit with one of our contracted Chiropractors
- Initial visit with Inland Pelvic Health and Physical Therapy
- 24 hr access to midwives
- One home visit, if planning to deliver at home
- Educational classes available; Dr. Laura Steininger, DPT, CAPP-OB – pelvic floor, comfort measures, birth readiness, breastfeeding, and more
- Birthing supplies
Waterbirth supplies (waterbirth tubs w/ endless hot water at birth center, birthing pool and pool kit, for homebirth)
- Herbal bath for mom and baby
- Newborn care. All newborn tests and screens for the first six weeks of life
Elite Care Package Plus
This package is mandatory for all first time moms and primary VBAC moms.
This includes everything from the Elite Care Package, plus.
- Bradley Childbirth Classes with Jennifer Bookamer, AAHCC – 10 week class
- Doula Support
Additional fees may arise should any of the following be needed or requested and not included in package:
Additional lab work, not on above list, should it become necessary (prices vary based on test)
- RhoGam for Rh- moms
- Additional ultrasounds
- Additional Prenatal Massage
- Additional LaStone Massage
- Bradley Childbirth classes, if not included in your package
- Doula Services, if not included in your package
- Birth Photographer
- Any necessary consultation visits to a doctor
- Medical costs should transport be necessary